Tuesday, June 26, 2012


I have a severe computer game addiction. I used to play fourteen hours a day, every day, all the time. I would make myself very sick, staring at the dots and the illuminated screen for hours upon hours on end. I've substituted my game addiction now with depression chat rooms and chat logs. Although better (I can actually help people) and less time consuming and addiciting it's still not great. But unforunately I don't have any friends at all. I've need had any friends. I'm very lonely and isolated and the feelings of lonliness and isolation pervade every moment of my existence. I spend alot of my day and time on depression support websites and instant messenger. I type the same morbid carp unceisizingly.
I've been trying very hard to commit myself to exercise. I go to the track almost every day since april, there are some lapses ofcourse,  and run for a few miles. I've been trying really hard as well to read at least four hours a day. I just finished the Brothers Karmozo. I usually read alot of essays though. I like theoretical physics. When I'm tempted to play computer games and I can't read, I watch doctumentaries and listen to podcasts. I read and write a tremendous amount of philosophy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment