Friday, June 22, 2012

Hi. I wanted to start a blog. I have suffered from very very severe depression and suicidality for a long time now and that's all I seem to know and have ever known, unfortunately. I have started many blogs before but have always deleted them or never bothered to get them out there. This one, I hope will be different. I am going to try to get some readers and share my stories and experiences. Not a minute passes when I am not gripped by immense and immeasurable agony. The overwhelming and unrelenting anguish that predominates every moment of mine may be worth enduring if I am able to help others who suffer as well and don't believe they will ever attain respite from their pain. I feel utterly alone but will persist through my despair to reach out to others and share my feelings, pain, worries and anxieties. God Bless! I hope your read my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment